- 1000 Series This series of economical vibratory plates are portable, and offer outstanding compaction performance.
- 2000 Series The finest asphalt plate available offering an efficient watering system; stress relieved, crack resistant, solid steel base plate and full roll cage protection.
- 3000 Series The 3000 Series Vibratory Plates are THE premium, high production compactors.
- 5000 Series Maintains its predecessor's outstanding performance while improving ergonomics, ease of service and product life expectations.
- Small Reversibles Compact reversible plates for confined areas and trenches. 15" and 18" base plates offer versatility.
- Hydraulic Reversibles Mid to large size reversible plates with hydrostatic shifting for infinite forward, reverse and spot compaction. Two models available.
MBW's advancements in vibratory plates have revolutionized the field over the past 48 years. MBW designs have doubled productivity, dramatically reduced maintenance and extended product life. The competition has been in continual catch-up mode. Today, MBW offers the industry’s broadest range of high production, single direction plates. Performance and life expectations of MBW plates continue to define the state-of-the-art.
- Unsurpassed exciter quality including extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings, oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures.
- Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service.
- Application matched quality shock mounts and double isolated guide handles.
- Most importantly, each model offers a unique combination of frequency, centrifugal force, amplitude and mass to provide the best possible results in terms of productivity and product life.