Vibratory Bull Float
NEW FOR 2023!
Generally, a contractor will need a vibratory bull float in emergency situations (concrete setting up too quickly, cold joints, a second ready mix truck not showing up on time). Vibratory energy will be required to blend in the concrete, and to bring the cream back up to the top of the slab. These are great application examples in which a contractor can use the BullVibe. It is Powered by M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Milwaukee battery.
- Any Milwaukee M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery can be used and using a smaller battery will not affect the performance.
- Unit is a sealed system so no maintenance/greasing is required and it’s protected from concrete build up in crucial areas.
- The BullVibe has an on/off switch. The vibratory output is adjustable and can be locked in position.
- LED lights provide visibility in dark work areas such as a basement.
- Poles and floats are sold separately. The BullVibe is compatible with the following manufacturers’ poles and floats: Marshaltown, Kraft, Roseburrough Tool, Bon Tool. Float hardware sold separately.