The BullVibe is a precision-engineered bull float attachment that uses vibration to achieve a smooth, even finish on concrete. It is compatible with a variety of bull float styles and can be used on a wide range of concrete projects, from small residential patios to large commercial buildings.
The innovative tool can save concrete pours that have set up too quickly by using vibration to break up air bubbles and voids, resulting in a smoother, more durable finish. It is also a useful tool for working together cold joints. The unit features a sealed system design which prevents concrete build up and reduces the need for maintenance, along with LED lights to illuminate dim jobsites.
- Any Milwaukee M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery can be used and using a smaller battery will not affect the performance.
- Unit is a sealed system so no maintenance/greasing is required and it’s protected from concrete build up in crucial areas.
- The BullVibe has an on/off switch. The vibratory output is adjustable and can be locked in position.
- LED lights provide visibility in dark work areas such as a basement.
- Poles and floats are sold separately. The BullVibe is compatible with the following manufacturers’ poles and floats: Marshaltown, Kraft, Roseburrough Tool, Bon Tool. Float hardware sold separately.
11 in (27.94 cm)
9.625 in (24.44 cm)
10.75 in (27.30 cm)
7.2 lbs (3.26 kg) battery not included